In this policy you will find Important information about the treatment and processing of your personal data, as well as your rights related to it. If you are in doubt or need any clarification you can contact us as described below.
The data facilitated must be true, exact, complete and updated, being responsible of any damage, both direct or indirect, that could be caused by not fulfilling with this obligation. Our website and the services mentioned in it are not directed to children under the age of 18. By completing and sending any of the forms included in our website, you confirm and guarantee that you are at least 18 years old.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT GIVEN TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Entity: Xeerpa Marketing Solutions S.L.
Postal address: C/Albarracín 58, local 15. 28037, Madrid, Spain
Data Protection Officer (DPO): Guillermo Cediel Blanco
2. WHAT WILL WE DO WITH YOUR DATA?
a) Manage your registration: We will be using your personal data to complete the registration process, control user access and manage our relationship with you.
b) Send marketing communications: If you expressly accept it in the registration process, your data will be used to send you personalised marketing communications, as explained below.
3. CAN WE SEND YOU MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS?
Xeerpa would like to keep you informed of our products and services, by sending you informative, commercial and marketing communications by email or other electronic channels based on the personal data you have shared with us.
By ticking the “I would like to receive marketing communications” checkbox you will be authorising the treatment of your personal data for this purpose.
You can revoke this consent at any time by simply sending us an email to email@example.com, indicating in the subject “Exercising my GDPR rights – unsubscribe from Marketing Communications” and attaching a copy of your National ID, Passport or any other valid document proving your identity. Revoking this consent will not affect the other purpose (Managing your registration).
4. WHAT TYPE OF DATA WILL WE OBTAIN AND HOW DO WE TREAT IT?
The data that Xeerpa will obtain and process may belong to any of these categories:
• First name and last name.
• Company in which you currently work and your position.
We require that you provide the personal data marked as mandatory so we can complete the registration in our website.
5. WHAT PURPOSES DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The legal basis of the exposed treatments is the following:
• Processing of personal data to manage the registration process, the administration and management of your user account and the relationship with the users of our website: the legal basis is the compliance with the regulation.
• Processing of personal data to send you commercial communications: the legal basis is the consent granted by the request, without granting the concession or withdrawal of this consent.
6. IS THIS TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA LEGITIMITATE?
The consent to process your personal data that we request from you in this registration process is the legal base that legitimates it.
7. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
Your personal data will be kept for five years then will be submitted for revision and/or deletion.
8. WHICH RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE WHEN SHARING YOUR DATA WITH US?
• Obtain confirmation regarding whether or not Xeerpa is treating personal data that concerns you.
• Access to your personal data.
• Request rectification of any inexact or incomplete information.
• Request the deletion of your personal data when, amongst other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected.
• Request, under certain circumstances, the limitation in the treatment and processing of your data, in which case we will only keep the information required by law against any claim or third-party rights.
• Oppose to the treatment of your personal data with the purpose of receiving sales and marketing communications, including the creation of your commercial profile.
• Request, when treatment of the data is done by automated means, the portability of your data, which will be returned to you in an structured and easy to read manner, as well as requesting its transmission to another party responsible for its treatment, when this is technically possible.
• Revoke your consent in relation to one or more of the treatments given to the data, in which case we will cease treatment of your personal data for said purposes, without affecting the previous consent given to the treatment until its revocation.
• Make a claim at the corresponding Data Protection Authority (In Spain, AEPD https://sedeagpd.gob.es).
To exercise one or several of these data protection rights, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject “Exercising my GDPR rights”, specifying your request and attaching a copy of your National ID, Passport or any other valid document proving your identity.